- --PROFESSIONAL SOUND CHIPSET 192kHz/24bit: This Condenser Microphone has been designed with professional sound chipset, which let the USB microphone hold high resolution sampling rate. SAMPLING RATE: 192kHz/24bit!!! Smooth, flat frequency response of 30Hz-16kHz--Extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and Voice over, Performed perfectly in reproduces sound, high quality mic ensure your exquisite sound reproduces on the internet.
- --PLUG and PLAY: The microphone has USB 2.0 data port which is easy to connect with your computer and Linux operation system, and no need extra driver software, and no need for an external sound card. Double shielding USB cable reduces interference. That makes it easy to sound good on a podcast, livestream, video call, or most any other kind of recording.
- --16mm ELECTRET CONDENSER TRANSDUCER & MAGNET RING: With the 16mm electret condenser transducer, the USB microphone can give you a strong bass response. This professional condenser microphone picks up crystal clear audio. The magnet ring, on the USB microphone cable, have a strong anti-interference function, which makes you have a better feel.
- --STURDY BOOM ARM SET: With a pop filter and a foam windscreen, the condenser mic records your voice and the sound is crystal clear, the shock mount holds the microphone steady with damping function. Particularly good for video voiceovers; podcasts; YouTube video; skype conferences and so on.
- --COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OS: For all Laptop, PC and Mobile phones. But if you want connect with phone, you need an OTG adapter (not included). Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption. PACKING LIST: Condenser Mic + Adjustable Scissor Arm Stand + Metal Shock Mount + Pop Filter + Foam Mic Windscreen + Table Mounting Clamp + USB-B to USB-A Cable.
Brand Name: FIFINE
Style: Hanging Microphones
Transducer: Electret Microphone
Use: Computer Microphone
Set Type: Multi-Microphone Kits
Polar Patterns: Cardioid
Model Number: T669
Power Supply: 5V
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: -43±3dB (at 1kHz)
S/N Ratio: 78 dB
Max.SPL: 130dB(at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
Electrical Cureent: 70mA